Monday, February 25, 2013

Dr. Seuss Ideas..

Seussville is a great website for learning more about Dr. Seuss. There is a section to find out more information about the books he has written and the artwork he has created. There are some short videos to watch as well. There are a ton of printable activities and some games to play online. If you need some ideas check out the site and let me know what you think. Also, if you have any great ideas for craft projects or activities to celebrate Dr. Seuss Day, please share them!

(Image Courtesy of Google Images)

2 comments:

  1. Kelly these are some great resources! I like the Seussville website. I think it could be used with a variety of ages from Pre-K through 1st or 2nd. Did you use any of these with your little ones last week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I used some of the art activities and some of math activities with my students.

    ReplyDelete