Monday, January 28, 2013

Looking for Artwork?

Since I teach at a museum school I am always trying to expose my students to different art images and different forms of artwork. I found a great art wiki that has lots of great images. I plan to share some of the images with my students. If you are looking for art images or maybe an idea for a writing prompt for students that need a visual image, then check out the images on the ib art online studio. Above is one of the images I found on the site, my students will love it!

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of using these pictures for writing (or discussion) prompts! I liked the Jake and the Beanstalk hand-scape which illustrates how even your hand can be made into a beautiful piece of art (http://ibart.wetpaint.com/photo/12699633/Jack+and+the+Beanstalk+hands-cape.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teach preschool at the Arts Academy and love this post. This is a great display of artwork for children to see, truly a great visual. I'm going to check out the site.

    ReplyDelete