Monday, January 21, 2013

An Interesting Animoto

I am really glad we are learning about Animoto. I had never even heard of it before this class, but I already have some great ideas of how I can use it in my own classroom. One of the Animoto projects that I saw online that I liked came from Nolia's Blog. She has tons of pictures of her students in action, at both a local farm and in the classroom. What a great way for parents to see what is going on at school and for her to share with her students.

3 comments:

  1. I share your excitement about Animoto. I can't wait to use Animoto in my kindergarten and first grade classroom! I saw the Farm animoto on Nolia's blog as well and thought that it was great for parents. The students would love to look at their trip again as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The farm is the one in Bloomfield (Auer Farm). Just wondering if you take field trips there with your students. Nolia does the trips about twice a week, and she takes lots of photos of the trips as well as ones to document what is happening in her classroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the name of the farm! We have never gone there, but I will look into it!

      Delete